|developed by armn
rated 2.6 stars, 37 ratings
Posted December 30, 2023. Updated January 2, 2024. Played 1294 times for a total of 807 hours.
Dashclicker is an open-source free-to-play incremental clicker game. This is the second iteration of the game, rewritten from scratch in Angular.
Frequently asked questions
How do I play?
While there is no one correct way of playing as playstyles differ, my own preferred approach goes like this:
- Buy all the click upgrades, making auto clickers a priority since they unlock new tasks.
- Complete tasks that reset click upgrade costs, one by one (e.g, complete a task, then buy upgrades, then complete the next task and buy upgrades again).
- When click upgrades are maxed, do the same for analytics generators.
- When generators are maxed, go through projects and complete them, upgrading generators after completing projects marked in green.
- Finally, when all the next upgrades and projects seem too difficult to achieve (for example, if I'm generating 1M/s but the next upgrade costs 100t), I make a few trades in the market for every analytics resource, build up clicks and start a new run from the wallet.
I am stuck, next upgrades are unreachable
If you can't reach a task milestone, try stocking up on clicks & analytics and using the "New run" button you'll find in your wallet. Due to the way of how costs and prices are calculated, this is the actual way of how to progress in the game (prestige mechanic). While tasks reset costs, calculations for the next upgrade costs take into account your already owned number of upgrades, thus you should upgrade as far as possible before using resets from tasks.
How long does it take to complete the game?
It should take you around 2-4 hours to complete the game (all tasks finished, level 50 reached), but as new features are added, the play time might increase considerably.
There is too much clicking, there is no buy max button
If you are playing on a computer, you can click on a button and hold Enter key to trigger the action repeatedly. You can also navigate between buttons by pressing Tab (forwards) or Shift-Tab (backwards).
I refreshed the game and found my wallet empty
Most likely you didn't deposit your assets before exiting the game, which can be considered a hard reset of the game. Since December 18th, 2022 all data is stored locally on your device, so you can always play around with Local Storage and set the values manually.
About the developer
My name is Armands and I am a front-end web developer from Riga, Latvia. I really enjoy incremental games and love to code, so that is how this project came to be.