|developed by randomtuba gamedev|
rated 4.4 stars, 74 ratings
Posted May 10, 2023. Updated August 18, 2023. Has been played for 12023 hours.
Math-based incremental game, mainly focused on Algebra. Features mechanics like Variables, Functions, Square Root, Quadratic Formula, and more. Has 2 prestige layers and a mini-prestige. Your goal is to collapse the universe, so good luck with that.
Thank you to @manfroze#9931 for the thumbnail, it means a lot!
Things you might like
- There is always a sense of unfolding progress. Every now and then, you'll unlock a new mechanic or an extension to an old mechanic to keep you going.
- There are many, many upgrades! Buy all of the upgrades!
- There is heaps of automation to allow you to stop managing old mechanics and start managing new mechanics.
- This game is linear at first, but gets a lot more strategic later on.
- There is a Textbook tab that allows you to read about mechanics you're confused about! You can also peek at formulas and stuff, for all those math nerds out there.
- Offline progress! In other words, resources keep producing while the game is closed.
Things you might not like
- While there are many idle sections, this game is primarily active. You can't wait your way through this.
- This game requires some brain usage to complete it. This is not a linear, whack-an-upgrade TMT game where you go through one mechanic at a time. This is an unfolding, nonlinear, strategic game where you have to manage a lot of things at once.
- Some people don't like challenges in incremental games. This game has challenges, and they are very important. In fact, some challenges are fairly strategic. If you don't like challenges, don't play this game.
- The tab navigation can be very exhausting and confusing when you have a lot of things unlocked.
- There's a news ticker. Nobody likes news tickers.
The Options Update v2.3.3 August 18, 2023
Note: This is the final official patch for Algebraic Progression. Minor fixes may be added to this changelog over time, but this isn't a guarantee.
-Added an option to change the autosave interval.
-Added an offline progress modal.
-Added 5 new notations (Engineering, Logarithm, Mixed, Hexadecimal, Blind). Not all values are affected by notations.
-Fixed a bug where having NaN points gave you all point-based Achievements and sometimes triggered the ending sequence.
-Fixed a bug where you can gain lots of Challenge Essence by unlocking Root Epicenter while in Square Root.
-Replaced the AP Classic link with a working one.
-Finally made Building buy max work correctly.
-Actually fixed Quadratic Formula display issues.
-Actually fixed the visual issue with Auto-Quadratic mode.
-Disabled modals on the galaxy.click version.
-Auto-Sacrifice now appears if you've bought Quadratic Upgrade 19.
-Numbers in Achievement descriptions are now properly formatted.